Behaviour Consultations Terms And Conditions
- We will do our utmost to ensure that your data is protected at all times. We will not share or intentionally make available the information we hold to any other company or organisation without your permission or under court order.
- All images and text on this website are the property of Unleashed Pawtential, or used with permission from other sources, and may not be copied or reproduced without written permission from Unleashed Pawtential.
- All written materials, handouts and course notes are copyright of Unleashed Pawtential and may not be reproduced, distributed or sold under any circumstance.
- Unleashed Pawtential hold copyright of all work created.
- Unleashed Pawtential shall create the agreed work for the use of the client. The client may use the work or works in its original form only and for its original use for the animal named and described within the work.
- All work created by Unleashed Pawtential can only be used for additional uses if agreed by Unleashed Pawtential if agreed in writing. The client shall agree not to sell, destroy, deface, alter, copy or in part or fully with work created by Unleashed Pawtential or permit it to be done by a third party.
- Ownership of the work shall not pass to the client until all charges have been paid in full. The client is not permitted to share, distribute or repurpose the work without written consent.
- The client MUST disclose any history of aggression by the dog.
- In cases of aggression, the dog MUST be muzzled before the Behaviourist arrives.
- All dogs must have up to date vaccinations in order to participate in the behaviour consultation.
- Behaviour consultations must be booked and paid for in advance. A behaviour consultation date is not confirmed or guaranteed until payment is received.
- Unleashed Pawtential will email the client a behaviour questionnaire when payment is fulfilled, which is to be filled out and returned prior to the consultation. If the behaviour questionnaire is not completed and returned prior to the consultation, time during the consultation will be used to complete the questionnaire.
- Initial consultations are 90 minutes in length. The second consultation is 60 minutes in length and will be two to four weeks after the initial consultation. Additional consultations will be charged as extra.
- Unleashed Pawtential will provide the client with a full report describing the dogs behaviour, an explanation of how the behaviour developed, and a full training plan to change the dogs behaviour.
- Behaviour change programs success relies fully on the owners implementation, careful following, and commitment to the instructions of the behaviour change plan. Behaviour changes may take an unknown period of time, which is unique to the dog and owner. Unleashed Pawtential cannot be held liable for failure of the behaviour change program, or the time frame in which changes in the dogs behaviour take place.
- Behaviour consultations must be used within 6 months of payment, otherwise payment will be forfeited.
- Rescheduling requires at least 72 hours notice prior to the consultation. Consultations will be rescheduled once. The rescheduled consultation must be arranged within six months otherwise payment will be forfeited. Consultations cannot be rescheduled a second time, Unleashed Pawtential will initiate the cancellation of the booking.
- Cancellation requires at least 72 hours notice prior to the consultation in order to receive a full refund. Cancellations within 72 hours will receive a refund of 75% of the price of the consultation.
Shop Terms And Conditions
WEBSITE INFORMATION AND AVAILABILITY
- Access to the Website may be temporarily restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance and/or updates. We will attempt to restore services as soon as we can.
- If a fault occurs in the service of the Website, you should report it to us either by ringing 07910444008 or by email. We will correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- While we do our very best to ensure that the ingredients, feeding guides and analyses information is kept up to date, there may be occasions where a manufacturer has changed their recipe and this has not yet been reflected in the information on our products pages. Please always refer to the product packaging upon receipt of your order for the fullest and most up to date copy of the products ingredients.
OWNERSHIP AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The website is owned and operated by us, Unleashed Pawtential. Our registered office is 56 Sandbed Court, Crossgates, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS15 8JJ, United Kingdom.
- The copyright and all intellectual property rights in and to the Website and/or material on the Website are either owned by Unleashed Pawtential or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights.
- Subject to condition 1 and 2 above, no copying of the Website or material contained on the Website, or distribution for any commercial or business use is permitted without our prior written consent. You may not include a link to the Website or display contents of the Website surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from us without our prior written consent.
- If you use the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, password, and restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities which occur under your account and password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that your password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to someone else, or if your password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration at the Website or at any other time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details.
- When you submit and order to us on the Website, you will receive an email from us acknowledging your order. You should check this email for accuracy and let us know immediately if there are any errors. Please note that the Acknowledgement Email does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy goods. All orders are subject to acceptance by us. and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms that the goods have been dispatched to you (the “Order Confirmation”).
- Where you have used a promotional code to obtain a discount off the price of your order, acceptance of this ordder is subject to our verifying that the code has been issued to you personally and that you have complied with all of the terms of the offer and qualify for the promotional code. In the event that the code has not been issued to you for your personal use, or you do not qualify for the promotion, the price of the order will be adjusted notwithstanding any email confirmation which you receive. Refunds for goods purchased under a promotional offer will be based on the terms of the promotional price. Your statutory rights are not affected.
PRICING PROCESSING YOUR ORDERS AND PAYMENT
- The price of good will be as quoted on the website, except in cases of obvious error. In the even of obvious inaccuracies in the prices quoted on the Website, we reserve the right not to fulfill and/or cancel any orders placed by you on the inaccurate prices.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, however, changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you confirmation of the order.
- Payment for all goods, either by credit or debit card or Paypal, will be taken from your card at the time we receive your order, once we have checked your card details and stock availability. Any payment made to us will be refunded if we do not accept your order.
- Whilst it is our intention to keep the Website up to date and error free, product description or pricing errors may occur. If we discover such an error after you have submitted an order to us, we will contact you prior to accepting your order with the correct details. You may then either cancel your order or confirm it based on the correct information. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order as cancelled.
- All prices shown on the Website are inclusive of VAT.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
- You may cancel any order with us at any time within 14 days of delivery, beginning on the day after you received the goods.
- Where the goods are not defective, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible excluding the original delivery charge or costs that you incur in returning the item to us.
- If you claim that the goods are faulty or defective, we will examine the returned goods and will notify you of your refund via email or telephone within a reasonable period of time. We will confirm to you that you were in receipt of defective goods and issue a refund for the item, original postage and costs incurred by you in returning the item to us.
- In the case of non defective goods, the product must be returned unused, undamaged and original packaging. If the item is not in a resalable condition or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or deduct up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount.
- We are unable to offer a refund on goods made to your specification, i.e personalised items.
- We will refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you for your purchase.