Terms and Conditions
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times between everyone present in the venue.
- As training takes place outdoors, face mask and other PPE is optional.
- Anyone self isolating due the governments test and trace system, MUST NOT attend class. Arrangements will be made to keep you up to date with training.
- Anyone suspected to have Covid-19, or members of the same household who are suspected to have Covid-19, MUST NOT attend class. Arrangements will be made to keep you up to date with training.
- If Unleashed Pawtential’s trainer must self isolate, or is showing symptoms of Covid-19, classes will move to an online video format. If the trainer is too unwell, classes will be postponed until further notice.
- If a local lockdown is imposed, training classes may be moved to an online video format, depending on the restrictions.
Training with Unleashed Pawtential
- All of Unleashed Pawtential’s training techniques are kind, fair, and based on positive reinforcement rewards.
- Group classes have a maximum of 6 dogs per instructor.
- Group class price is for 1 dog per handler. If you wish for more than 1 dog to attend class, please purchase a place for each dog (for 2 dogs, you will need to purchase 2 places).
- 1-2-1 lessons are allowed up to 3 dogs per household, for more than 3 dogs in the household there may be an additional charge per dog.
- Unleashed Pawtential are working towards becoming Kennel Club Accredited Instructors (KCAI) and as such we abide by their code of Practice.
- Unleashed Pawtential’s group classes are designed to be fun and rewarding for both dog’s and owners, harsh handling techniques are not permitted in class and is strongly discouraged.
- Unleashed Pawtential’s classes rely on food, and toy rewards to get training results, therefore it is important to bring plenty of suitable food treats and toy rewards for class participation.
- To ensure that your dog gets the best results from class, we ask owners not to feed their dog 2 hours before class.
- To ensure the safety of all dogs, we ask owners to give other dogs plenty of space, and not to allow dogs to meet or play on leash.
- Unleashed Pawtential does not allow the use of choke, pinch, shock collars, or any other tool which is designed to cause positive punishment.
- Owners are expected clean up after their dogs to keep the training area and surrounding facilities tidy.
- All dogs must be kept on leash at all times in and around the training facilities unless instructed otherwise.
- Flexi leads are not permitted in class.
- There is no limit as to how many family members can attend class. Children under 7 must be accompanied by a second adult to ensure that they are safely supervised.
- All course dates will be fully advertised prior to booking. Courses will be held on the same time and day each week.
- To get the most out of our classes, we recommend your practice at home everyday with short, fun training sessions.
- Occasionally class environments are unsuitable for the dog or owner. If this is found to be the case we will discuss further how to assist you and your dog.
- Unleashed Pawtential make every effort to allow your dog to play with other dogs in class for short periods of time, however we cannot guarantee that all dogs in class will be suitable or that play will be safe, therefore dog play may not occur in all puppy classes.
- Missed classes cannot be made up by joining a different class as there may not be spare places.
- Any injury which occurs during class must be reported to the instructor at the time of occurrence.
VACCINATIONS/SICK DOGS/DOGS IN HEAT
- All dogs must be up to date with their vaccinations, this is for the safety of your dog, as well as others, and is the owners responsibility. Your vet will advise when it is safe for your dog to attend class. If your puppy is unable to attend the first week of class, you are still very welcome to join us to keep up to date with the training.
- Please do not bring sick dogs, or dogs who have been in contact with another dog who is infected with a contagious disease to class. If you are unsure whether your dog can attend then please call us before class begins.
- Please do not being bitches who are in season to class.
- If your dog is unable to attend class, you are still welcome to join us and keep up to date with the training.
FEE’S, PRICES, AND REFUND’S
- The full course fee must be paid in advance of the class start date. Places cannot be reserved without payment, otherwise the place on the course may be given to another client.
- The price advertised at the time of booking applies.
- Payments are accepted via Cash, Bank Transfer, or PayPal.
- Refunds cannot be given after the course has started.
- Unleashed Pawtential require 7 days notice of cancellation before the class start date to receive a full refund. If you wish to cancel within 7 days, a refund may only be given if the course place is filled before the start of the class, and there will be a £30 administration charge. Failure to notify us will result in no refund.
- One to one lesson fees must be paid when booking to confirm the place. Notice of cancellation must be given more than 24 hours prior to the start of the lesson to receive a full refund. Cancellations cannot be made after the lesson start time has passed, the full lesson fee will be charged.
Standard Terms for the Purchase of Online and Taught Courses
These terms and conditions apply to Services provided by Unleashed Pawtential (“Unleashed Pawtential” or “we” or “us”).
You may contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and/or 07910444008.
These terms and conditions are in addition to the Website Disclaimer and apply to the sale of any Online Course and/or Taught Course. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before purchasing an Online Course and/or Taught Course.
If there is any conflict between our Website Disclaimer, these terms and conditions and any Course Specific Terms and Conditions which might apply to a specific Online Course or Taught Course then the conflict shall be resolved by applying the following order of priority:
- Course Specific Terms and Conditions;
- These Standard Terms for the Purchase of Online and Taught Courses;
- Website Disclaimer.
For purchases via our website, by clicking on the “Accept” button you agree to the terms of this agreement which will bind you. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you must cease to continue to purchase any Services from us.
“Confidential Information” means information provided by one party to the other in written, graphic, recorded, machine readable or other form concerning the business, clients, suppliers, finances and other areas of the other party’s business or products, including, without limitation, the Course Materials, but does not include information in the public domain other than through the default of the party disclosing the information, information required to be disclosed by any court or regulatory authority, or any information already in the possession or control of the disclosing party.
“Course Materials” means the information provided by Unleashed Pawtential to accompany a course provided as part of the Services in hard copy or electronic form.
“Fees” means the fees paid by you to Unleashed Pawtential for the Services.
“Intellectual Property Rights” means copyright, rights in or relating to databases, patent rights, performers’ rights, designs and registered designs, trademarks, rights in or relating to Confidential Information and other intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered) throughout the world.
“Online Course” means the delivery by us of an online course pursuant to which you learn course materials remotely.
“Services” means the provision of the Online Course and/or the Taught Course and/or the Course Materials together with such other services as agreed from time to time and purchased by you through the Website or by telephone.
“Taught Course” means a course taught by us in a classroom setting to which you attend in person.
“Website” means unleashedpawtential.co.uk.
“you” means the individual purchasing the Services.
2. The Services
2.1. A description of the Services together with the dates on which the Services will begin are available on our Website. We will provide the Services with reasonable care and skill in accordance with the description set out on the Website.
2.2. We reserve the right to vary or withdraw any of the Services described on the Website without notice.
2.3 We expect you to confirm that the Services you are purchasing will meet your needs. We do not make any guarantee to you that you will obtain a particular result, professional qualification or employment opportunity from your purchase and completion of any of the Services.
3. Ordering Services
Purchasing Services via the Website
3.1. In order to purchase any of the Services on-line you must register for an account with us via the Website. If you already have an account with us you can log into your account using your user name and password.
3.2. When you place an order for a Service via the Website, you are offering to purchase the Services on these terms and conditions. Unleashed Pawtential reserves the right to cancel or decline your order or any part of your order at any time until it has been confirmed in accordance with clause 3.4 below.
3.3. Following receipt by us of your order for Services via the Website or on the telephone we will contact you confirming receipt of your order.
3.4 A legally binding agreement between us and you shall come into existence when we have :
(a) accepted your offer to purchase Services from us by sending you an email confirming the purchase; and
(b) received payment of the relevant Fees from you in accordance with clause 5 below.
3.5. Where your order consists of multiple Online Courses or multiple Taught Courses , each individual course will be treated by us as a separate offer to purchase. Acceptance of your offer to buy one or more courses will not be acceptance by us of your offer to purchase any other courses which make up your order.
4. Cancellation and Variation
4.1. If you have purchased an Online Course and have already accessed, the Online Course and/or started to use that Online Course then you shall have no right to cancel your order.
4.3. Notwithstanding clause 4.1 there is no other right to cancel or vary your purchase of Services and any other cancellation and / or variation of course dates will be at the entire discretion of Unleashed Pawtential.
5.1. The Fees for the Services shall be as set out on the Website at the time you placed an order for them.
5.2. Fees for the Service selected by you on the Website or purchased over the telephone shall be debited from your credit / debit card at the time of purchase. Fees must be paid in full prior to you attending any Taught Course or accessing any Online Course.
5.3. Any fees charged by your debit or credit card provider in connection with your purchase of Services are for your own account and Unleashed Pawtential shall not be responsible for these.
5.4. You shall be responsible for all costs you incur in connection with your attendance at any Taught Courses or your access onto any Online Course.
6.1. Although Unleashed Pawtential aims to provide the Services to the highest standards of the industry, neither it, nor its trainers accept any liability for (i) any inaccuracy or misleading information provided in the programmes or Course Materials and any reliance by Client on any such information, (ii) any loss or change of canine behaviours, (iii) any loss of profit, revenue or goodwill, or (iv) any indirect, special or consequential loss arising from any breach of the terms of this Agreement.
6.2. Except to the extent that they are expressly set out in these terms and conditions, no conditions, warranties or other terms shall apply to the Services. Subject to clause 6.4 no implied conditions, warranties or other terms apply (including any implied terms as to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or conformance with description).
6.3. Subject to clause 6.4 below, Unleashed Pawtential’s total liability arising from or in connection with these terms and conditions and in relation to anything which we may have done or not done in connection with these terms and conditions and the delivery of the Service (and whether the liability arises because of breach of contract, negligence or for any other reason) shall be limited to the Fees received by us in connection with the relevant Online Course or Taught Course in relation to which a dispute has arisen.
6.4. Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or limit Unleashed Pawtential’s liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence, (ii) fraudulent misrepresentation or (iii) any other matter which under English law may not be limited or excluded.
6.5. No claim may be brought more than six months after the last date on which the Services concerned have finished or ceased to be provided by us.
7. Intellectual Property
7.1. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Course Materials, Online Courses and the speeches made by trainers at the Taught Courses are, and remain, the intellectual property of Unleashed Pawtential or its licensors, whether adapted, written for or customised for the Client or not.
7.2. You are not authorised to:-
(i) copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-licence, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the Course Materials without prior written permission;
(ii) record on video or audio tape, relay by videophone or other means the Online Course or Taught Course given
(iii) use the Course Materials in the provision of any other course or training whether given by us or any third party trainer;
(iv) remove any copyright or other notice of Unleashed Pawtential on the Course Materials;
(v) modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer (save to the extent permitted by law) any software forming part of the Online Courses.
Breach by you of this clause 7.2 shall allow us to immediately terminate these terms and conditions with you and cease to provide you with any Services, including but not limited to access to the Online Courses.
7.3. In consideration of the Fees paid by you, we grant to you a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use the Course Materials and the software in respect of the Online Course for the sole purpose of completing the Online Course and / or attending the Taught Course.
8.1. Each party shall keep the other party’s Confidential Information strictly confidential and not use it otherwise than for the purposes of these terms and conditions, and shall return it on demand and not retain copies of it.
8.2. Either party may disclose Confidential Information to its legal and other advisors for the purposes of obtaining advice from them.
8.3. This clause shall continue notwithstanding termination of these terms and conditions.
9.1. We shall be entitled to terminate these terms and conditions and cease to provide you with any Services with immediate effect in the event that you:
- fail to pay when due your Fees;
- act in an aggressive, bullying, offensive, threatening or harassing manner towards any employee of Unleashed Pawtential, any teacher or lecturer who provides the Taught Courses or any student who attends any Taught Course;
- cheat or plagiarise any work which you are required to prepare or submit in connection with the Services or during any examination taken in connection with the Services;
- steal or act in fraudulent or deceitful manner towards us or our employees or any other students who may be on our premises or attending our Taught Courses;
- intentionally or recklessly damage our property or the property of our employees or other students attending our premises;
- are intoxicated through alcohol or illegal drugs while on our premises;
- commit any criminal offence committed on our premises or where the victim is our employee or student;
- are in breach of these terms and conditions.
9.2. On termination clause 6 (liability), 7 (intellectual property rights), 8 (confidentiality) and 10 (restrictions) shall continue notwithstanding such termination.
Any Services provided by us under these terms and conditions are personal to you and cannot be transferred or assigned to any other person.
We shall be entitled to assign these terms and conditions to any other company without prior notice to you.
11. Entire Agreement
These terms and conditions, together with the Website Disclaimer and Course Specific Terms and Conditions are the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any prior agreements and arrangements, whether written or oral. You confirm that you have not relied on any representations in entering into these and any other terms and conditions with us. Nothing in this clause or terms and conditions shall limit liability for any fraudulent misrepresentation.
12. Force Majeure
Unleashed Pawtential shall not be liable to you for any breach of its obligations or termination under these terms and conditions arising from causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, fires, floods, earthquakes, volcanoes and other Acts of God, terrorism, strikes, delay caused by transport disputes, failure to provide a course caused by a death in the trainer’s family, illness of the trainer, Government edict or regulation.
We may assign, transfer, sub-contract any of our rights or obligations to any third party at our discretion.
14. Data Protection
14.1 The nature of the Services provided by us means that we will obtain, use and disclose (together “Use”) certain information about you (“Data”). This statement sets out the principles governing our Use of Data. By purchasing the Services you agree to this Use.
14.2 When you register with us you will need to provide certain Data such as your contact details and demographic information. We will store this Data and use it to contact you, provide you with details of the Services you have purchased and otherwise as required during the normal provision of the course.
14.3 We may also use the above Data, and similar Data you provide us in response to surveys, to aggregate user profiles and, unless you click on the relevant button on the Registration Form, provide you with communications. We will not pass any personal data onto anyone outside of Unleashed Pawtential.
14.3 To enable us to monitor and improve our Services, we gather certain aggregated information about you, including details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address, the URL you came from and go to and the parts of the Website you visit.
14.4. We use information such as your User ID, session identifiers and password to enable us to identify whether you are using our services, assist with the provision of services and to ensure that you have access to relevant products. We will only read cookies from your cookie file placed there through your web browser’s interaction with the Website.
14.5. Our products may link to third party websites and we are not responsible for their data policies or procedures or their content.
14.6. Unleashed Pawtential endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal Data including the use of encryption technology, but cannot guarantee the security of any Data you disclose. You accept the inherent security implications of being and transacting on-line over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security.
14.7. If you wish to change or update the data we hold about you, please e-mail email@example.com.
15. Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement is subject to English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in connection with any dispute hereunder.
You can contact us by any of the following methods:
- We will do our utmost to ensure that your data is protected at all times. We will not share or intentionally make available the information we hold to any other company or organisation without your permission or under court order.
- All images and text on this website are the property of Unleashed Pawtential, or used with permission from other sources, and may not be copied or reproduced without written permission from Unleashed Pawtential.
- All written materials, handouts and course notes are copyright of Unleashed Pawtential and may not be reproduced, distributed or sold under any circumstance.
- Unleashed Pawtential hold copyright of all work created.
- Unleashed Pawtential shall create the agreed work for the use of the client. The client may use the work or works in its original form only and for its original use for the animal named and described within the work.
- All work created by Unleashed Pawtential can only be used for additional uses if agreed by Unleashed Pawtential if agreed in writing. The client shall agree not to sell, destroy, deface, alter, copy or in part or fully with work created by Unleashed Pawtential or permit it to be done by a third party.
- Ownership of the work shall not pass to the client until all charges have been paid in full. The client is not permitted to share, distribute or repurpose the work without written consent.
- The client MUST disclose any history of aggression by the dog.
- In cases of aggression, the dog MUST be muzzled before the Behaviourist arrives.
- All dogs must have up to date vaccinations in order to participate in the behaviour consultation.
- Behaviour consultations must be booked and paid for in advance. A behaviour consultation date is not confirmed or guaranteed until payment is received.
- Unleashed Pawtential will email the client a behaviour questionnaire when payment is fulfilled, which is to be filled out and returned prior to the consultation. If the behaviour questionnaire is not completed and returned prior to the consultation, time during the consultation will be used to complete the questionnaire.
- Initial consultations are 90 minutes in length. The second consultation is 60 minutes in length and will be two to four weeks after the initial consultation. Additional consultations will be charged as extra.
- Unleashed Pawtential will provide the client with a full report describing the dogs behaviour, an explanation of how the behaviour developed, and a full training plan to change the dogs behaviour.
- Behaviour change programs success relies fully on the owners implementation, careful following, and commitment to the instructions of the behaviour change plan. Behaviour changes may take an unknown period of time, which is unique to the dog and owner. Unleashed Pawtential cannot be held liable for failure of the behaviour change program, or the time frame in which changes in the dogs behaviour take place.
- Behaviour consultations must be used within 6 months of payment, otherwise payment will be forfeited.
- Rescheduling requires at least 72 hours notice prior to the consultation. Consultations will be rescheduled once. The rescheduled consultation must be arranged within six months otherwise payment will be forfeited. Consultations cannot be rescheduled a second time, Unleashed Pawtential will initiate the cancellation of the booking.
- Cancellation requires at least 72 hours notice prior to the consultation in order to receive a full refund. Cancellations within 72 hours will receive a refund of 75% of the price of the consultation.
Shop Terms And Conditions
WEBSITE INFORMATION AND AVAILABILITY
- Access to the Website may be temporarily restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance and/or updates. We will attempt to restore services as soon as we can.
- If a fault occurs in the service of the Website, you should report it to us either by ringing 07910444008 or by email. We will correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- While we do our very best to ensure that the ingredients, feeding guides and analyses information is kept up to date, there may be occasions where a manufacturer has changed their recipe and this has not yet been reflected in the information on our products pages. Please always refer to the product packaging upon receipt of your order for the fullest and most up to date copy of the products ingredients.
OWNERSHIP AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The website is owned and operated by us, Unleashed Pawtential. Our registered office is 56 Sandbed Court, Crossgates, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS15 8JJ, United Kingdom.
- The copyright and all intellectual property rights in and to the Website and/or material on the Website are either owned by Unleashed Pawtential or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights.
- Subject to condition 1 and 2 above, no copying of the Website or material contained on the Website, or distribution for any commercial or business use is permitted without our prior written consent. You may not include a link to the Website or display contents of the Website surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from us without our prior written consent.
- If you use the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, password, and restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities which occur under your account and password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that your password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to someone else, or if your password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration at the Website or at any other time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details.
- When you submit and order to us on the Website, you will receive an email from us acknowledging your order. You should check this email for accuracy and let us know immediately if there are any errors. Please note that the Acknowledgement Email does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy goods. All orders are subject to acceptance by us. and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms that the goods have been dispatched to you (the “Order Confirmation”).
- Where you have used a promotional code to obtain a discount off the price of your order, acceptance of this ordder is subject to our verifying that the code has been issued to you personally and that you have complied with all of the terms of the offer and qualify for the promotional code. In the event that the code has not been issued to you for your personal use, or you do not qualify for the promotion, the price of the order will be adjusted notwithstanding any email confirmation which you receive. Refunds for goods purchased under a promotional offer will be based on the terms of the promotional price. Your statutory rights are not affected.
PRICING PROCESSING YOUR ORDERS AND PAYMENT
- The price of good will be as quoted on the website, except in cases of obvious error. In the even of obvious inaccuracies in the prices quoted on the Website, we reserve the right not to fulfill and/or cancel any orders placed by you on the inaccurate prices.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, however, changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you confirmation of the order.
- Payment for all goods, either by credit or debit card or Paypal, will be taken from your card at the time we receive your order, once we have checked your card details and stock availability. Any payment made to us will be refunded if we do not accept your order.
- Whilst it is our intention to keep the Website up to date and error free, product description or pricing errors may occur. If we discover such an error after you have submitted an order to us, we will contact you prior to accepting your order with the correct details. You may then either cancel your order or confirm it based on the correct information. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order as cancelled.
- All prices shown on the Website are inclusive of VAT.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
- You may cancel any order with us at any time within 14 days of delivery, beginning on the day after you received the goods.
- Where the goods are not defective, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible excluding the original delivery charge or costs that you incur in returning the item to us.
- If you claim that the goods are faulty or defective, we will examine the returned goods and will notify you of your refund via email or telephone within a reasonable period of time. We will confirm to you that you were in receipt of defective goods and issue a refund for the item, original postage and costs incurred by you in returning the item to us.
- In the case of non defective goods, the product must be returned unused, undamaged and original packaging. If the item is not in a resalable condition or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or deduct up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount.
- We are unable to offer a refund on goods made to your specification, i.e personalised items.
- We will refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you for your purchase.