We strongly believe in providing the best care for your dog, that’s why we only use scientifically proven, force free dog training methods. This uses positive reinforcement food or toy rewards to teach your dog how to behave.
Our philosophy is to set your dog up for success and reward the things we want.
By teaching instead of correcting, we can create a less stressful environment to learn, and a happy, relaxed dog and owner who knows what we want, not what we don’t want.
From Doberman to Chihuahua, we can train all breeds, any age, no matter what their background is. Because our dogs are our best friends!
Meet The Team
Head Trainer And Behaviourist
Nikki based in Leeds, West Yorkshire, and has qualifications in:
- Advanced Diploma in Canine Behaviour Management
- IMDT Perfect Puppy
- IMDT Career As A Dog Trainer
- Search Dog Handler Diploma – Distinction
- Scentwork UK Trainer Level 1
- Fun Dog Agility Instructors Diploma
- Pro Dog Trainer Certification
- Puppy Coaching Diploma
- Puppy Care, Health, and Coaching Advanced Certificate
- Puppy Development Certificate
- Competitive Obedience Training Certificate
- Precision heeling techniques
- Scent Work Enrichment Certificate
Nikki is a firm believer in kind, fair and effective training, using positive reinforcement to enhance the bond between dog and owner, and promoting a happy relationship with our four legged friends.
After the in-depth study of canine behaviour and modification practices, Nikki found a love for all canine sports and training. She has found a passion for training dogs by using games, making dogs and owners lives more fun than formal training!
Nikki’s motto is ‘correct the training, not the dog’ and is a strong believer in treating all dogs with fairness, respect and consistency. Nikki is constantly expanding her knowledge of animal behaviour and training techniques, and is especially inquisitive in all areas of dog sport and training.
Guardian to a lovable, goofy Labrador George, and speedy Cocker Spaniel puppy Rio, who is in training to compete in agility!